My So-Called (Digital) Life

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wildflower Triathlon Photos

I posted these photos using Yahoo! Photos. Service was fast and easy to use, though I wish they would let me sort the photos by file name, instead of manually rearranging them after the upload. There were three photos Yahoo! Photos wouldn't accept -- one was too large -- but there was no reason stated for the other two. It took me a bit to learn that if I selected all photos, then used edit, I could rename all the photos at once.

It will be really cool when Yahoo! and Flickr are integrated, though Yahoo! will still be short a desktop photo organizing solution ala Picassa.

Wildflower Triathlon Photos on Yahoo!

(Look for the "view slideshow" button towards the top right once you get there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home